USER EXPERIENCE SPECIALIST
- Help clients improve a product at any stage in the development lifecycle.
- Research to help understand end user needs.
- Integrate user experience principles into business or development processes.
- User research, Usability engineering, Interaction design, and Accessibility consulting.
- User Research & UX Design of a non-profit organization involving medical colleges.
- Accessibility - Evaluation and remediation of both internal and public facing applications for State of Massachusetts
- Summative User Research and Usability Evaluation of a brain injury assessment device - developed on Android OS.
GRADUATE RESEARCH ASSISTANT
COEIT - UMBC
- Development of COEIT Shared Services website and branding from concept to implementation.
- Feasibility analysis of constraints with respect to development environment vs desired design implementation.
- Planning and execution of activities pertaining to website new design ideas and satisfying stakeholder needs.
HCC - UMBC
- Served as a teaching assistant for HCC 629 - Fundamentals of HCI under Graduate Program Director, Dr. Amy Hurst.
- Served as a teaching assistant for HCC 613 – UI Prototyping & Dev under Graduate Program Director, Dr. Ravi Kuber.
- Qualitative assessment and feedback of students’ coursework assignments & projects
WEB DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT INSTRUCTOR
UPWARD BOUND PROGRAM - UMBC
- Served as an Instructor for Programming A course (Web Development) in the career pathway program to three sections of selected students from schools in Baltimore, MD area.
- Classes included coding skills to understand and develop their own portfolio website.
- Created an inspirational video to showcase the journey of the entire upward bound summer experience to their parents.
WEB DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANT
HCC - UMBC
- Created a website to showcase the research projects and publications of Dr. Ravi Kuber, IS/HCC department.
- The website is hosted at push.umbc.edu under the UMBC web space.
- Delivered an end to end transaction banking application reflecting stakeholder needs.
- Designing and architecting approaches to new functionalities, enhancements and optimization.
- Designed and developed responsive and reusable components with Interaction Design guidelines
- Created Interaction design mockups of different user journeys
- Designed an application wide Search Engine having the best UX standards and SPA responsive layouts with accessibility.
- Crafted an agile methodology project setup and created JIRA stories and sprint tasks.
- Created user tasks and conducted usability tests to evaluate user journey directions.
- Collaborated with the design team conduct research and create personas, user flows, wireframes, and site maps.
- Collaborated with engineering team to understand feasibility, challenges and develop workarounds.
- Planned and executed user testing, stakeholder surveys, and evaluations.
- UI/UX Recruitment panel at Deloitte Digital.
- Straight to Bank (S2B application Client: Standard Chartered Bank)
- Effectively planned and facilitated organizational events and design meetings at Deloitte Digital Studio.
- Documented and educated the best practices for the design used and knowledge sharing.
SENIOR UI/UX DESIGN ENGINEER
- Realize project designs with detailed UI specifications.
- Created user stories, personas, sitemaps, storyboards, wireframes, prototypes and final coding.
- Helped define a design system and advocated its application across different products and platforms.
- Analyzed and incorporated user testing data and qualitative feedback into designs.
- Translated goals and data into User-Centered digital experiences.
- eDelivery (Client: Fidelity Investments)
- NetBenifits (Client: Fidelity Investments)
- Component Library (Client: Fidelity Investments)
- Organized design & technical workshops and team building activities for the delivery unit.
- Created good design & technical standards documentation to help new members joining the team.
- Held design workshops, brainstorming sessions and articulated common ideas.